APPLICATION PROCESS BEGINS
SUMMER APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2018
SUMMER 2018 PROGRAM DATES: May 20, 2018- July 27, 2018
- NOTE: In all fairness to the program staff and other applicants, we ask that you not accept our offer if you are waiting to hear back from another program.Complete & Submit Applicaton (Applications accepted November 20, 2017- April 1, 2018).
- Have your school’s Registrar’s Office forwards your official transcript to the mailing address below.
- Faculty submitting your recommendations should visit this site to submit a recommendation.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 15th and letter of offer will be emailed and mailed via U.S. Postal Service to applicants that are accepted
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 205-975-8009. However, the original letter that you receive in the mail must be signed and returned by the due date indicated in the letter. Because of the high volume of applicants, we cannot extend the deadline to return original signed letter.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
Mail transcripts to:
Charita H. Cadenhead
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009