APPLICATION PROCESS BEGINS
SUMMER APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2018
SUMMER 2018 PROGRAM DATES: May 20, 2018- July 27, 2018
- NOTE: In all fairness to the program staff and other applicants, we ask that you not accept our offer if you are waiting to hear back from another program.
- Complete & Submit Applicaton (Applications accepted November 20, 2017- April 1, 2018).
- An unofficial transcript must be uploaded during the application process. (Incomplete applications will be deleted. At our discretion, we may request an official transcript prior to official offer and acceptance).
- Faculty submitting your recommendations should visit this site to submit a recommendation. Faculty can upload a letter of recommendation via the recommendation form.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 15th and letter of offer will be emailed to applicants that are accepted into the program.
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 205-975-8009. Because of the high volume of applicants, we cannot extend the deadline to return original signed letter.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
If Requested, have your school’s Registrar’s Office forwars your official transcript to the mailing address below.
Charita H. Cadenhead
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009