SUMMER APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2016
SUMMER 2016PROGRAM DATES: May 15, 2016- July 22, 2016
- Complete & Submit Application (Applications accepted November 30, 2015 – April 1, 2016)
- Have your school’s Registrar’s Office forward official transcript to the mailing address below.
- Faculty submitting your recommendations (2 recommendatins required) should visit this site to submit recommendation.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 15th and letter of offer will be emailed and mailed via U.S. Postal Service to applicants that are accepted
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 205-975-8009. However, the original letter that you receive in the mail must be signed and returned by the due date indicated in the letter. Because of the high volume of applicants, we cannot extend the deadline to return original signed letter.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
NOTE: In all fairness to the program staff and other applicants, we ask that you not accept our offer if you are waiting to hear back from another program.
Mail transcripts to:
Charita H. Cadenhead
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009